Faculty & Staff
The Center for Service and Learning serves as a resource for faculty interested in academic community engagement (ACE). We offer resources and support for the involvement of community engagement into teaching, research and service. WVU is currently one of 56 public institutions to be classified as both an R1 and community engaged institution.
We encourage WVU faculty to incorporate engagement into their scholarship while including students in this work, thereby developing students who are better prepared for successful careers and active thoughtful citizenship, and increasing resources to impact the well-being of our community and our state.
- Learn how to formally designate your service-learning course
- Access resources or request assistance in design/implementation of your service-learning course
- Participate in Academic Community Engagement Faculty Development
- Explore awards, conferences, and publishing opportunities related to community engagement
- Explore funding for community engagement
Join ACE Newsletter mailing list