Random Acts of Kindness Week
Each year, West Virginia University joins with the United Way to sponsor Random Acts of Kindness Week in February. During this special week, members of the WVU family are encouraged to practice kindness around campus. Special events take place throughout the week that highlight the generosity of our University and the students, faculty, and staff that make it so unique.
Not sure what to do? Here are some ideas!
- Plant a tree
- Bake cookies for your neighbor
- Write thank you cards for veterans
- Send a card to a relative or another loved one
- Plan a food drive
- Pay it forward with a cup of coffee
- Plan a neighborhood beautification project