- As of September 2012, required service hours for Exercise Physiology students MUST NOT be completed at a health/medical facility and may not involve clinical healthcare activities. If you have questions about this please contact the CSL.
- Hours are never to be completed at the same location as the student’s field placement.
- Activities must be completed through iServe with a non-profit, public, faith-based, or governmental organization approved by the CSL. To complete service with an organization not listed in iServe, please review the information on Service With An Organization Not Listed in iServe.
- Students must complete 25 hours of community service for every year enrolled as an Exercise Physiology student, up to a maximum of 100 hours total required prior to graduation.
- Service hours MUST be reported in iServe no more than 12 months from the date they were completed.