Steps for Service Placement
Specific instructions for EXPH Majors will be posted soon. Please contact your department or visit the iServe Links and More Information page.
After your hours have been completed, the CS&L will notify the Exercise Physiology department.
Other Important Information
- As of September 2012, required service hours for Exercise Physiology students MUST NOT be completed at a health/medical facility and may not involve clinical healthcare activities. If you have questions about this please contact the CS&L.
- Hours are never to be completed at the same location as the student’s field placement.
- Activities must be completed through iServe with a non-profit, public, faith-based, or governmental organization approved by the CS&L, and never with a for-profit business.
- Students must complete 25 hours of community service for every year enrolled as an Exercise Physiology student, up to a maximum of 100 hours total required prior to graduation.
- Service hours MUST be reported in iServe no more than 12 months from the date they were completed.